- In the market for a Turkey gun? Here is the scoop on 10 different shotguns that cost less than $600.
- Competitive Eating: Take the chicken wing challenge.
- Speaking of competition eating, here is a casting call for a competitive eating show.
- Potomac Headwaters Venison Stew Recipe.
- Question: In turkey hunting stories we hear and read about a tenacious hunter who matches wits with an old gobbler day after day, in some stories year after year. How does a hunter know if it is actually the same bird? Add your comment.
- A review of gas station BBQ from Dallas, TX.
This entry was posted in Barbeque, Competitive Eating, Cooking, Meat 101, Recipes, Turkeys, Uncategorized and tagged barbeque, BBQ, best turkey gun, Carnivore, casting call, cheap, chicken wings, competition eating, Competitive eating, cooking, Dallas, eat, eating, food challenge, Hunt, Hunting, meat, news, question, shotgun, tactics, Texas, tips, turkey gun, Turkey Hunting, Venison Stew Recipe, Wild Game. Bookmark the permalink.