- This grillbot is a robot that sits on your grill grates, just waiting for the chance to clean them. Hmm.
- An informed opinion on the never ending debate “what is the best caliber for deer hunting?”
- Charcuterie: A Basic Guide
- Visiting Chattanooga, Tennessee anytime soon? Here’s the scoop on Chattanooga BBQ.
- Anti-Hunting alert: Legislation introduced in Nevada to prohibit the hunting of Black bears. Nevada has a large, healthy black bear population.
- From the Irish Times: Meat is the Norm; not to eat it is to make a fuss.
- DeerAndDeerHunting.com has this good looking, Grilled Venison Sandwich recipe. The recipe, along with many others, appears in the cookbook We Kill It, We Grill It.
Slather jerk sauce on both sides of the venison and place on a hot grill. While the venison is cooking (about 3 minutes per side), saute onions in olive oil until translucent. After first turning the venison, place the halved rolls on the grill and toast until golden brown. Spread mayo on the rolls. Slice the venison thinly and put on the rolls, pile on the onions, and salt and pepper to taste.