- Short, instructional video on grinding venison.
- Where Do Osceola Turkeys Stop and Easterns Begin?
- Five simple ideas to help you get the most out of your venison.
- Turkey Tip: Working Roosted Gobblers.
- Nutrition Diva: Pros and Cons of the Paleo Diet.
- North Carolina is a step closer to allowing Sunday hunting.
- Mississippi has a bill headed to the governor that will allow hunters to use modern rifles during primitive weapon season.
Carnivore News: Monday 3-18
This entry was posted in Butchering, Cooking, Health, Hunting, Meat 101, News, Paleo, Turkeys and tagged Butcher, Butchering, cons, deer hunt, eastern wild turkey, grind venison, grinding, Hunting, meat grinder, Miss, mississippi, MS, NC, north carolina, osceola, paleo diet benefits, primitive weapon, process, pros, rifle, sunday hunt, sunday hunting, tips, turkey, wild turkey. Bookmark the permalink.