- Connecticut may allow Bear hunting.
- Indiana considers expanding high fence
- North Carolina moves closer to allowing Sunday hunting.
- The Alabama BBQ braquet moves into round 2.
- Paleo Diet looks to the past.
- Appreciation of well-cooked Horse Meat.
- IL bill would criminalize wasting meat.
- How would you like this job? National barbecue experts said Vaughn would be the only full-time barbecue critic on the staff of a major newspaper or magazine.
- Best BBQ in Charlotte NC.
- Min Venison Wellingtons:
Carnivore News -Monday 3-25
This entry was posted in Barbeque, Cooking, Hunting, Meat 101, Meat Industry, News, Paleo, Recipes, Uncategorized and tagged Alabama, barbecue, barbeque, BBQ, bear, Bear hunting, bears, best, canned hunt, caroline, Charlotte, Connecticut, critic, CT, CWD, editor, fair chase, fairchase, Food Network, Go Carnivore, high fence, horse meat, IL, Illinois, IN, indiana, little paris kitchen, meat, NC, north carolina, NY Times, paleo, paleo diet, primal, Recipe cooking, Texas, TX, Venison, waste, Wellington. Bookmark the permalink.