- Another one of those “Best BBQ” lists.… and why some of these “best of” lists are suspect.
- Stephen Colbert mocks Carolina BBQ.
- New Study: Hunting originated 2 million years ago. “Considered in total, this study provides important early archaeological evidence for meat eating, hunting and scavenging behaviors -cornerstone adaptations that likely facilitated brain expansion in human evolution, movement of hominins out of Africa and into Eurasia, as well as important shifts in our social behavior, anatomy and physiology,” Ferraro said.
- Swimming Wild Turkey.
- Roasted Bear in the slow cooker recipe.
- The merits of butchering your own deer.
This entry was posted in Barbeque, Butchering, Cooking, Deer, Hunting, News, Recipes, Turkeys, Uncategorized and tagged bbq barbeque, best, Butcher, carolina, Deer, Deer Hunting, early humans, History, Hunting, list, Memphis, process, report, stephen colbert, swim, swimming, Texas, Venison, water, wild turkey. Bookmark the permalink.